Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

What is Overseas Health Cover (OSHC)?

As an international student in Australia, you are required to have overseas student health cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your study in Australia. OSHC includes cover for visits to the doctor, some hospital treatment, ambulance cover and limited medicines.

Find out what you need to know about OSHC here.